After four nights, the 71st annual Hopkinsville Rotary Auction had raised $185,086, chairman Cody Noffsinger reported.
Thursday’s total included $18,166 from the main auction, $6,783 from the diner and sweet shop, and $21,615 in Hour and Goat club donations.
On Friday the auction enters its last two nights, when Rotarians traditionally raise some of the largest amounts for the club’s scholarship fund.
Where: Memorial Building, 1202 S. Virginia St.=
When: 7-10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 6-10 p.m. Friday and 6 p.m. until the last item is sold Saturday.
Watch and Listen: On Hopkinsville Rotary’s website, on WHOP Radio 98.7 FM, or on Spectrum channel 376
Bid: Call 270-885-7500
Eat at the Diner: Lunch hours are 11 a.m.-1 p.m. through Friday; dinner is 5 to 8 p.m. through Saturday
Donate: Call 270-885-5919 to contribute to the Hour Club
This week’s tally:
Total as of Thursday night: $185,086
- Rotary Auction set for its 6-day run at the Memorial Building
- Rotary Auction well ahead of last year’s opening night
- Rotary Auction raises nearly $100,000 after 2 nights
- Rotary Auction pushes above $138,000 on 3rd night
- Superintendent takes a pie for the team after schools smash Rotary Auction goal
- Rotary Auction tally at $185,086 after 4 nights